Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Multiversity #1 Variant Covers - Score!


Multiversity #1 hit newsstands today with a ton of fanfare. The issue was released with a regular cover and four variant covers. My plan was to hunt them down to add to my collection but I didn't have to.

Thanks to my regular comic shop, Comic Book Jones,  I was able to score three of the four variants.

Picked up these three:

1:10  B&W Variant Cover by:  Ivan Reis
1:25  Captain Carrot Variant Cover by:  Chris Burnham

1:50  Flash Of Two Worlds Variant Cover by:  Bryan Hitch

This is why it is a good idea to frequent your local comic shop, they take care of their regular customers. 
If you are in the area visit Comic Book Jones or shop On-Line

Hopefully you will have the same luck.

Good Luck on Your Hunt!
#jointhehunt

No comments:

Post a Comment